Places to visit, things to do around Fleurieu Peninsula:
- city of Adelaide is an hour drive (Glenelg Beach is worth visiting)
- Kangaroo Island ferry terminals is around 20 minutes drive
- Victor Harbour – ride the horsedrawn tram, ride a camel by the beach, Granit Island
- Australia’s first Cittaslow, Goolwa – visit the historic Wharf, Coorong National Park
- fishing at Cape Jervis, watch the ferry going to and fro Kangaroo Island
- visit all the beautiful beaches in the area - Normanville, Carrickalinga etc.
We stayed at The Links, Lady Bay.